On Sunday, 23 December 2012 at 07:38:04 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
What I did now was to hide the manually written "Source:" section (which is not in every module) and instead generate a procedural "View source code" button on the top right of the page (which should
always be there).

So if you have any example where there still is a source section or no button, that would indeed be a bug. But I'd hope that it was just an old cached version of the page.

OK, I see it now. I was looking for the same old link as before. For whatever reason I just don't immediately notice the buttons way over to the upper right, and they appear grayed out which usually means they are disabled or inactive. Can you make it more noticeable somehow? A different color would help.

Note that I'm talking about the finer details here, the format is already a really nice improvement, so big thanks for the effort!

--rt