On Friday, 28 December 2012 at 18:36:17 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2012-12-28 19:13, Chris wrote:

Thanks a million. I will have a look. I am adamant to get on with DWT for Mac. What about moving to D2 right now instead of debugging for D1 & Tango first? Are there any reasons why debugging for D1 & Tango should be prioritized? Maybe it'd be better to get rid of old debts and start a
new fork or branch with D2 Tango / Phobos.

I think that would be a bad idea. When something doesn't work it will be hard to figure out if it was a mistake porting Java to D or porting D1 to D2.

And starting from scratch with D2? How much would that take? Given that you already have the know-how. Anyway, I will have a look at the links you've posted. Alas that Mac users seem to be a minority among D users! I see so many people using Mac these days. Maybe Apple will include D one day.