Hi,

I'm posting this on bhalf of a group of 4 students from the final
year of Department of Computer Science and Engineering,University
of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. We are required to do a 8 months long
project in our final year. The
project should consist of both a research and development
component and
an implementation. Our group is interested in areas such as,

   * Information security
   * Cloud
   * Parallel computing
   * Compilers
   * Operating Systems
   * Distributed systems

We’d like to know if the D programming language project has any
project
ideas that falls within our interest areas.

For more information about the members of our group, please refer
the
following links.

Ishan Thilina Somasiri -
http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/ishan-somasiri/25/bab/951/
Amila Surendra -
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/amila-surendra/25/9a3/392
Hasala Surasinghe -
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/hasala-surasinghe/34/927/b2
Rajith Siriwardana - http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajithsiriwardana

We’d be really glad if you could extend your support on this.

Thank you for your valuable time.