Nick Sabalausky wrote:
"div0" <d...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message news:guirpq$m7...@digitalmars.com...
Nick Sabalausky wrote:
Can anyone suggest good up-to-date D libs or bindings for loading/saving bmp
and png files?

http://www.ssTk.co.uk/png.php

Import is for d2, but changing it for d1 would be trivial.

Ah, cool.

--
My enormous talent is exceeded only by my outrageous laziness.

Heh, I'm gonna have to steal that line, but slightly changed (disclaimer: this is not intended as an insult to you (only an insult to me ;) )): "My enormous talent is exceeded only by my sheer arrogance." (Again, that's not intended as a jab at you, I just think that line would be hilarious :) )

My enormous talent is exceeded only by my skill at creating one-liners.

Andrei (succumbing to infinite recursion)