On Monday, 7 January 2013 at 18:07:51 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
Inline HTML should not be allowed in ddoc, because it completely defeats the purpose of the ddoc macro system allowing the same documentation to be rendered for multiple target formats.

We need to go through all instances of such errors in Phobos and fix 'em all.

Depends on what HTML was used (and can extend to BBCode as well). If I were to add anything, it most likely would be bold/italic/underline & bullets. Those should be acceptable and overall easy to convert (or I would think so anyways).