On 2013-01-14 06:40, Elias Zamaria wrote:
Jacob, can I just run the commands or do I need to be in a specific
directory (/usr or /usr/bin or something like that)? Do I need to
replace the ${MAKER} string? If so, with what?

You first need to install Xcode. Which you will need regardless of how you install D.

The safest would be to clone the installer repository and run the commands from the same directory that makefile is located in.

* Replace ${MAKER} with /Developer/usr/bin/packagemaker
* Replace $1 with 2.061
* Replace $2 with 2
* You don't need to run the "hdiutil" command

You might want to try downloading the installer again. I've fixed the issue but I don't know if a new installer has been uploaded since I did that.

--
/Jacob Carlborg