On Wednesday, 16 January 2013 at 18:55:03 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 January 2013 at 02:21:34 UTC, John Colvin wrote:

The problem is, I live in the UK. It would cost upwards of $800 for flights alone, which is way outside the sort of money I can afford to spend at the moment, so I don't see it happening. As a future note, east coast USA would be a lot easier for us Europeans.

$800 for round trip? Why can't I get that to Japan!!

From the UK or the US? Either way it's easily doable for well under $1000