On Friday, 18 January 2013 at 15:50:02 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
Am Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:45:09 +0100
schrieb "Stephan" <stepha...@mac.com>:

One brief question:
Having just updated to dmd 2.061, I see that 2.062 is released, but it is not on the website. Is that on purpose?

2.062 hasn't been released yet. I guess you got that impression from the changelog on dlang.org? It's actually the changelog that's wrong,
not the download page...

Yeah I noticed that too. I guessed that it was there to inform people what's coming next. If that's the intention, I think it's a very good idea, but it should be explained better, and we really REALLY need access to periodic snapshots of the beta package on the download page so that the users of D can easily test the next release before it gets released. I already want to try out some new things but the pain of installing from source is putting it off.

--rt