On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 09:49:34PM +0100, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> Note that upon further investigation, the problem seems to be more
> about delegates than dtors. The delegate can point to the wrong
> struct, or to locals instead of the struct... but you can "access"
> both; it compiles, but does the wrong thing.
>
> We're talking in the bugzilla as well as here:
> https://github.com/robik/ConsoleD/issues/3

Addendum: the latest git HEAD seems to have fixed the problem of the
delegate context pointer being used for both locals and &this. But the
problem of delegates pointing to invalidated stack variables still
exists.

Programming is not just an act of telling a computer what to do: it is
also an act of telling other programmers what you wished the computer to
do. Both are important, and the latter deserves care. -- Andrew Morton