On Monday, 4 February 2013 at 06:11:49 UTC, Maxim Fomin wrote:
On Sunday, 3 February 2013 at 12:53:19 UTC, SomeDude wrote:
It seems to me that the C experts crowd is the most conservative crowd you can find, and one that loves to impose its own masochism to the rest of the world.

Good catch. But I see slightly different way. Old C programmers are experts in some fields and do not follow cool and idiotic ideas in programming languages.

Well, even Brian Kernighan said recently: "Avoid the preprocessor".