On 24-02-2013 01:27, Jakob Bornecrantz wrote:
On Saturday, 23 February 2013 at 11:31:21 UTC, Lars T. Kyllingstad wrote:
It's been years in the coming, but we finally got it done. :) The
upshot is that the module has actually seen active use over those
years, both by yours truly and others, so hopefully the worst wrinkles
are already ironed out.

Pull request:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/1151

Code:
https://github.com/kyllingstad/phobos/blob/std-process2/std/process2.d

Documentation:
http://www.kyllingen.net/code/std-process2/phobos-prerelease/std_process2.html

I hope we can get it reviewed in time for the next release. (The wiki
page indicates that both std.benchmark and std.uni are currently being
reviewed, but I fail to find any "official" review threads on the
forum.  Is the wiki just out of date?)

Does these include the changes that Alex/Zor did on it? I
submitted a "bug" report that he fixed.

Cheers, Jakob.

Yes, Lars pulled in ~all of my changes.

--