On Wednesday, 27 February 2013 at 13:02:02 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
[...]
This is not about adding "isPresent" to an already existing "isBlank" this is about adding "isBlank" or "isPresent" which don't exist.

[...]

isBlank does way more than checking if a value is false or not. Do you read the code at all?

This thread got busted up into separate threads over the web interface, so maybe some people (like me) did not read everything you suggested.

OK I see you wanted to add only one or the other, not both. I like the idea of having this function in the std.lib. I added it to my own "standard.me" library.

--rt

PS: The web interface thread splitting is very annoying!