On 3/2/2013 8:36 PM, js.mdnq wrote:
On Saturday, 2 March 2013 at 23:09:57 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 3/2/2013 3:00 PM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 3/2/13, Dicebot <m.stras...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wow, I have never known something like that exists! Is there
description of what it actually does or source code is only
possible reference. Depending on actual limitations, it may be a
game changer.

I had alook, all it does is avoids generating moduleinfo. I'm not sure
how that helps, the GC still works with this switch.

By not generating moduleinfo, which needs phobos to work, it can link with C
only.

But isn't there a few language constructs the specifically rely on the GC?

Yes, and those will fail to link.