Wowzer! That's awesome! :)

So, I don't understand this whole crosstools-NG thing, how did you do that
so easily?

So, aside from doing these tests I'm working on now, let's say I were
working on some games console projects, how hard is it to integrate the
console patches (like the ones linked in my prior email) into this build
system to make actual working compilers for those platforms?
This seems like an amazing tool! But it'd be really awesome if it
maintained targets for games consoles too...