On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 22:07:26 -0500, Vladimir Panteleev <vladi...@thecybershadow.net> wrote:

On Sunday, 10 March 2013 at 02:54:44 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
Vladimir, can you try compiling 32-bit windows and see if it works for you, just to confirm?

I'm seeing the same exception with both 32 and 64 bit, Steven.

I guess it must be something specific to my system, like the HANDLE_FLAG_INHERIT stuff.

IIRC, you were able to get something working there with std.process2. Is that example still working? I'm trying to see what could be different that's causing this.

I can try a test on a win7 box monday.  Likely the issue is xp vs. win7.

-Steve