I would like to see tuple syntax and abilities improved. It's been a while since I last tried to use them so I'm not prepared to explain in detail what I'd like to see for improvements, however I can say that when I did try to use them I remember they were much more unwieldy to use and more limited that I thought was necessary.

I tried to use them for named parameters and for a function that could return multiple results, both without resorting to structs, but those attempts failed.

I basically wrote tuples off as too complicated and awkward to bother with and have not attempted to use them since, but that is unfortunate.

--rt