On Sunday, 24 March 2013 at 15:39:37 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 3/24/13 10:48 AM, alex wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've just read that there are only 5 days remaining for organization
applications
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2013

Will Digitalmars do it a further year? Or are there too many resources
spent on managing DConf?

Personally, I'd like to participate in the event a second time - not only for the $5k (+$500 for the mentor) to get - hoping that we can improve our toolchains another time (and/or finally move away from the
goddamn conservative GC!)

I dunno whether Andrei or Walter really want to process through all this stuff again, but it was kinda nice to see the Digitalmars rising up once
more :-)

Yes, we do want to participate to this year's edition, I was about to send a request for mentors.

Andrei

Nice! Thank you!

I already wondered why nobody ever mentioned the new GSoC in the NG :)