On 12/03/2013 11:57, ZILtoid1991 wrote:
Is there any equaliaments of java collections in D?

Different collections that are part of the Java API have different D
equivalents.

For lists, vectors and stacks, arrays (with their increased power over C, Java, etc. arrays) are more or less the D equivalent. Can also be to some extent to implement a queue or deque.

For maps, associative arrays are the D equivalent.

Other kinds of collection (e.g. set, bag, priority queue, tree, heap) don't seem to have official D equivalents, though there are libraries that provide functionality along these lines. For example, I wrote a set template some time ago:
http://pr.stewartsplace.org.uk/d/sutil/

Stewart.

--
My email address is valid but not my primary mailbox and not checked regularly. Please keep replies on the 'group where everybody may benefit.