On 4/6/13 10:12 PM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Sunday, 7 April 2013 at 02:04:54 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Yah, I think it would be great to dedicate rdmd to the
dependency/caching part and leave the build to the compiler. One
possibility would be to run the build and the dependency saving in
parallel (!).

Why in parallel and not in one go? (-v with -rb and without -o-)

I'm not sure how rdmd would distingish dmd's output from the output of the running program. Oh wait, the run will be a distinct step - awesome.