On Wednesday, 10 April 2013 at 15:52:23 UTC, deadalnix wrote:

And that is exactly what makes it useless. I need one keyword to automatically verify for me that parameters fine, that context is fine, return value is fine etc. This is the basic crucial concept and everything else should be built on top of it, not other way around. No one can say that my function is pure just by seeing keyword because I have probably forgot something. It is like saying that immutable is immutable only if you take care of some cases. Outstanding issue in my opinion.