On Wednesday, 17 April 2013 at 16:45:20 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
On 17 April 2013 17:18, Martin Nowak <c...@dawg.eu> wrote:

I'll stay at Aloft (http://goo.gl/CHmzw) and will drive a compact
rental. Will gladly pick up people to and fro that hotel.

Andrei

That would be great, I'll also stay there from 30th April to 4th May.

Cool, looks like we'll all have a great time at Aloft then. :o)

Darn, if I had known this a few days earlier, I might have also booked there. I'll in a cheap Palo Alto hotel near the Caltrain station, and my plan so far was actually to just rent a bicycle (yes, crazy Europeans, I know)…

David