I have been discussing with the author of techempower web framework benchmark. He ended asking me a pull request to integrate vibe.d .

See :
http://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/

The instruction to create a pull request are here : https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks

I don't have much time right now, so if someone want to do it, that would be awesome. If nobody volunteer, I'll do it, but I clearly lack time right now. I also lack knowledge about how to get the best out of vibe.d and risk to propose an under performant pull request.

vibe.d perform very well in many situation, so I think this is a good opportunity to demonstrate what we have and do some advertisement for D.