I was able to compile DGC to the Hello, World status for ARM using crosstools-ng 1.18 eglibc. uclibc would not work, it lack some of the functions in the library, context switching. There are several places I cheat ( to get Hello, World! ). Please advise:

../gcc-4.7.2/libphobos/libdruntime/core/sys/posix/ucontext.d:274: Error: static assert "Not implemented"

../gcc-4.7.2/libphobos/libdruntime/core/thread.d:3409: Error: static assert "Not implemented"

../gcc-4.7.2/libphobos/libdruntime/core/thread.d:4237: Error: static assert "Not implemented"

I simply commented static asserts - and I do not think it will fly with any real multi threading program. All the places consider context switching and assembly-level register manipulation. Can somebody help me with that?