On Sunday, 17 February 2013 at 11:32:02 UTC, Ben Davis wrote:
On 17/02/2013 07:56, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
_removethreadtableentry is a function in the DM C runtime library. It has the bug that it tries to free a data record that has never been allocated if the thread that loaded the DLL is terminated. This is the
entry at index 1.

That's a good start :)

Can it be fixed? Who would be able to do it?

Or is there some code I can put in my project that will successfully work around the issue?

I get the impression the source is available for money. I found this page http://www.digitalmars.com/download/freecompiler.html which mentions complete library source under a link to the shop. I *could* buy it and see if I can fix it myself, but it seems a bit risky.

By the way, thanks for Visual D :)

Sorry to necro this thread, but I'm currently experiencing the exact same issue. Was this ever fixed? If not, was there a bug filed?