On Sunday, 12 May 2013 at 15:08:22 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
I'm thinking we should rename D-programming-language on github with dlang. While we're at it, project d-programming-language.org should be renamed dlang.org.

This may cause disruption. Thoughts?

Andrei

I suggest renaming the "installer" repo as well. It's obvious the repo is for D installers (though not DMD specifically) when it's under the D-Programming-Language organization but when you fork it you get an installer repo under your username that is easy to confuse and may even conflict with other projects which may have the same common name. Something like "dmd-installer" would do the trick, I think.