On Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 16:16:50 UTC, TommiT wrote:
On Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 11:41:22 UTC, Stephan Schiffels wrote:
Hi everyone,

I would like to get an idea how many people are using Textmate as editor in Mac OS X. I am keen to improve the current bundle. Especially the syntax highlighting seems to be stuck somewhere in D1 or so... also, it'd be great to have some command to run unittests and code-coverage...

I can just proceed and suggest improvements (the bundle is on github), but learning about other people using it would increase my motivation :-)

Stephan

I've started using TextMate recently. I added some code snippets, but don't really know anything about the bundle stuff. Fumbling in the dark I managed to change the bundle indentation rules to make switch cases indent to the switch column, and I added some missing keywords for syntax highlighting though. Any improvements to the bundle highly appreciated.

Ah that's cool. Why don't you fork the repo and send a pull request with these changes? It's pretty much these small changes (keywords, indentation) that I had in mind... they add up over time.

Stephan