21-May-2013 16:33, Regan Heath пишет:
On Tue, 21 May 2013 13:23:07 +0100, Jacob Carlborg <d...@me.com> wrote:

On 2013-05-21 10:40, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

I'm strongly against this. It makes the module name longer for little
gain and
breaks code. And std.uni is actually one of the modules that you're
likely to
have to spell out completely due to how it overlaps with std.ascii.

I would make the opposite argument. Shortening "unicode" to "uni"
gains nothing at all.

Agreed.  I was briefly and initially confused as to what std.uni was,
had it been called std.unicode it would have been immediately obvious
instead.

Created new thread. Let's stop diverging this one.

--
Dmitry Olshansky