On Sunday, 9 June 2013 at 10:49:17 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
The other big problem which is related is how to deal with tail-const and ranges. It's currently very difficult right now (if it's even possible), which makes it so that you should pretty much never mix const and ranges. I know that this is one of Steven Schveighoffer's pet peeves, and he's working on some
sort of proposal to fix it, but he hasn't finished it yet.

- Jonathan M Davis

My pet peeve is how phobos casts away the constness of ranges all over the place, as if it was a trivial and legal operation.