On Monday, 10 June 2013 at 19:46:24 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
You'll have to take that up with the rejectedsoftware folks. It's their forum. The main D forums are set up to use newsgroups as their backend while allowing users to also interact via a web forum and e-mail, but AFAIK, they are unique in that regard. So, I wouldn't expect anyone else to be doing that unless they used the same software - which the rejectdsoftware folks could do, but it's up to them. On a related note, I believe that Vladimir was looking making the main D forums' software use vibe.d, but I don't know where he is with that.

- Jonathan M Davis

Vibed.org forums are similar but use own vibe.d-based front-end instead of DFeed.