On Friday, 14 June 2013 at 15:38:02 UTC, Szymon Gatner wrote:
Any plans on that now that language is stable enough? Andrei authoring maybe?

Who would write it?

It seems to me that D is still new and not widespread, which means that everybody has their own styles and interpretation of how to use the language.

I could see someone writing a "Programming with Phobos" book(let) though, for example. But a full blown best practice for the entire language itself seems excessive to me. In particular, while *stable*, it *is* still "evolving", which means that while the old code still works, the patterns are still shifting.