On Saturday, 15 June 2013 at 19:15:51 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
However libphobos currently doesn't build for ARM, this patch is
needed:

I independently did pretty much the same thing earlier today to build an arm cross compiler and got a working druntime (two more minor changes too, making a const object.toString and toHash was required to link, not sure why though)

working ...except for one thing: throwing exceptions just ends the program with "Aborted". It is possible I still did something wrong, since I built the druntime piece by piece after the fact instead of with crosstool-ng, but have you experienced this before?