Hello superdan,

every1 here is here 2 have fun. every1. if
any1 says ain't, that's a mo'fucked hypocrite. we r not paid => we cum
here 2 feel good

At one point a few months back, I posted and interacted on this new group as part of my job. I was here not to have fun, but because my current task as part of my job raised some questions that I was looking to get answered.

As I have presented a direct counter example, I have proven that your claim is false. You are welcome to think I am a liar or hypocrite, but you would, again, be wrong.