On Friday, 21 June 2013 at 23:04:10 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 6/21/2013 3:43 PM, Jonathan Dunlap wrote:
In D 2.063.2 on Windows 7:
Error: SIMD vector types not supported on this platform

Should I file a bug for this or is this currently on a roadmap? I'm SUPER
excited to get into SIMD development with D. :D

It's not a bug, and there are currently no plans to support SIMD on Win32. However, it is supported for Win64 compilations.

You can, however, file an enhancement request on Bugzilla for it.

How do you compile for Win64? The only package for Windows I see is i386 which doesn't seem to support Win64 offhand... does the compiler require a flag?

(yes, I'm on a Win64 OS/system)