[1]https://github.com/AndrejMitrovic/new_signals

Hmm, ok this implementation does not implement weak ref semantics, but it does implement some fancy features like enabling/disabling emission, adding slots at a specified position and stuff. At least for enabling/disabling I decided not to include it for now, to keep the implementation simple and I also think it is not really needed. But in general what features of your new_signals implentation do you really need/like that are not present in my implementation? Ideally with use cases so I can get an idea? Thanks for the feedback!

Best regards,

Robert