On Saturday, 13 July 2013 at 15:33:31 UTC, JS wrote:
module main;
import std.stdio, std.cstream;

interface A : A.B
{
        interface B { }
}

int main(string[] argv)
{
    return 0;
}

One can argue about the validity of the code, I tried it to created logical heirarchy of interfaces.

e.g., instead of interface Name : NameExtension; interface NameExtension; I wanted Name.Extension for NameExtension. This would make it easier logically nest interfaces(it would be better to not use "." though).

In any case, regardless, it causes dmd 2.062 to crash.

In Git head it no longer crashes instead a compilation error,
Error: no property 'B' for type 'main.A'