On 8/1/13 10:41 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
Regardless, the biggest gain by far will be being able to ditch support for XP
and require at least Vista. As bad as Vista was, it had some major
improvements to the Win32 API (like adding a proper condition variable).

As a practical matter, we do not test on XP, and so it is disingenuous to claim
official support for
it.

If it's important enough, I could add an ec2 windows server 2003 auto-tester. I'd prefer not to have to since it's not free, but it's easy.