On Saturday, 3 August 2013 at 20:38:37 UTC, bearophile wrote:
Regarding the feature proposed here, I think the extra complexity added doesn't pay enough back.

Walter Bright:

You could provide supporting evidence by examining every use of switch in the dmd, phobos, and druntime source code, and see what percentage of those would benefit from your proposal.

Has someone done that regarding the last feature added to D, I mean the support for this syntax:

enum mysize(T) = T.sizeof;
template Pair(T) = Tuple(T, T);

Bye,
bearophile

You pique my interest. What is this? Looks like template shorthand? I didn't find nything about it in docs. Could you share some links about this?