On Tuesday, 6 August 2013 at 18:05:22 UTC, John Joyus wrote:
I have looked at the D language and liked it's syntax. The code looks neat and clean.

But before I try to learn it thoroughly, I want to know if D is suitable to develop high level database GUI applications with drag and drop components like Delphi or Lazarus.

Do we have something like that already? If not, are there any plans to develop a component based rad tool in future?

Thanks,
JJ

You should tell us which OS are you going to develop for.

I tried to use Glade for GTK+ some time ago and have some sample code but I couldn't get tot work with the signals yet.

It is called GtkD.

Carlos