On Sunday, 11 August 2013 at 10:16:47 UTC, bearophile wrote:
JS:

Can we get the version of implementation/addition of a feature in the docs. e.g., if X feature/method/library is added into dmd version v, then the docs should display that feature.

Python docs do this, and in my first patch I have added such version number.

Bye,
bearophile

Too bad have the "development team" feel this is not important. Very bad decision and will hurt D in the long run. It's not a hard thing to do. Seems to be a lot of laziness going around. Maybe you can tell us just how hard/time consuming it was to type in 2.063 when you added a method?