On Saturday, 17 August 2013 at 07:25:53 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 17.08.2013 07:57, schrieb Brian Schott:
I took a break from doing useful things, and made this:

http://imgur.com/Bro0DYT

Infer what you will from the frequencies of certain keywords and
identifiers.

Cool idea! But even considering that std.datetime is a monster module, can it really be true that "Date" is as frequent as "assert" throughout the code base? It somehow looks like _only_ std.datetime made it into the final statistic.

I ran through my code again, increasing the number of words that made it to the final list by quite a bit. (For a minute or two I thought you were right and that I had a bug)

This is actually all of Phobos. "EmailStatusCode" and CodePointSet" aren't in datetime.