On Sunday, 18 August 2013 at 18:26:55 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Monday, 12 August 2013 at 13:27:45 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
Stepping up to act as a Review Manager for Jacob Carlborg std.serialization

So as a review manager, I think voting should be delayed until API is ready to address lazy range-based work model. No actual implementation is required but

1) it should be possible to do it later without breaking user code 2) library should not make an assumption about implementation being lazy or eager

Can we path current std.xml to add file input/output, not only memory input/output? It can helps to serialize big data arrays directly in file.