On 01/09/13 21:14, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
The stackoverflow approach of listing similarly named topics *as
you're writing the topic name* is a good way for someone to find a
topic that may had already been discussed. It would be great if we had
this in bugzilla.

Actually, I wasn't thinking of the "Is this your bug?" question (which is very useful in itself). I was thinking of the "Apport retracing service" in Launchpad which will automatically go through the detailed crash data uploaded and detect and mark duplicates this way.