On Saturday, 31 August 2013 at 21:57:37 UTC, Brian Rogoff wrote:
On Saturday, 31 August 2013 at 21:30:40 UTC, Andrei
That use will stay and is useful and uncontested.

Actually, after a bit more experimentation, I don't object to removing the scope on local variable delegates. Replacing those with a nested function declaration and a local pointer to function seems to work fine with no GCing, at a very slight cost in elegance IMO; I prefer the delegates to using '&' on a function. It is good to see features being removed from D.

-- Brian