On Monday, 9 September 2013 at 14:52:46 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 04:21:16PM +0200, Dicebot wrote:
While Jacob is working on improving std.serialization, there is some time to do more reviews. Review manager role does not seem to be
very stressing, so I can step up as one for any of the projects
currently in queue as soon as their authors express the desire to do
so.

Personally, I'd love to move forward with std.d.lexer - Brian, what
is your opinion on this?

+1. I've been itching to get a high-quality D lexer in my hands.

..and I'd love it to be nicely field tested by the time DDMD is done so that latter can possibly be ported to use standard lexer :P