On Monday, 9 September 2013 at 11:14:47 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
I'm experimenting with some Linux stuff right now and am currently working on something using epoll. But I've run into an issue where dmd just doesn't see anything in core.sys.linux.epoll. As a workaround, I've implemented my own declarations for the bits I'm using. I'm curious, though, if anyone else has encountered this as I've never seen anything like it. I get no errors at all about it not being able to find the module, just things like "epoll_event is undefined" and such. If I try something like this:

import core.sys.linux.epoll : epoll_event;

Then I get an error about the import not being found. Other modules in core.sys.linux import just fine.

If anyone else can verify this same issue, I'll file a bug report. Otherwise, any ideas on what could cause this?

Odd. I opened a pull request that fixed a case issue with the 'Linux'/'linux' version identifier in that module that I thought was accepted and merged. Sounds like the same symptom.

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pull/489