Am 14.09.2013 01:56, schrieb Jonathan M Davis:
On Friday, September 13, 2013 23:55:53 Iain Buclaw wrote:
On 13 September 2013 23:32, Andrei Alexandrescu

<seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org> wrote:
On 9/13/13 3:09 PM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
Actually, my biggest problem with linux is how terrible the operating
system is compared to DOS and Windows. I'm not even kidding, the unix
terminal debacle sucks (maybe good when you had various hardware, but it
is weak next to what the PC hardware offers), the available system
facilities suck (Win32 is plenty usable and reliably there! Even on
linux, using a Windows .exe tends to work better than using a linux
binary - exe's just work there thanks to wine, whereas linux binaries
always have some incompatibility).

Sure... wait, what?

It's like I woke up and it's backward day :o).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backwards_(Red_Dwarf_episode)

I too am confused. I'd say it is the complete opposite too (in my
experience :-)

I guess that it's a matter of perspective. Personally, I find the Windows/DOS
shell to be completely unusable and use git-bash when I'm forced to use
Windows. Windows definitely has some things going for it (e.g. its graphics
engine creams the horror that is X.org IMHO), but on the whole, I find that
Linux is just way better for a power user like myself. Windows doesn't even
come close to cutting it.

- Jonathan M Davis

Powershell