On Saturday, 14 September 2013 at 19:19:16 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2013-09-14 16:42, Peter Alexander wrote:

What does TextMate do better than Sublime? (genuine question)

* It shows file icons and SCM status in the side bar.
* TextMate 2 has built in support for downloading new bundles. With Sublime I need to download some Python thing and run to be able to download new languages

For bundles/packages in Sublime, I recommend everyone install the Package Control package. I'm surprised it's not built-in by now because every package uses it (1559 packages atm)

https://sublime.wbond.net/