On 9/16/13 6:20 AM, Wyatt wrote:
On Sunday, 15 September 2013 at 18:02:10 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

Sure. My goal with this upgrade is to get rid of the unsightly bag of
words at the top of most pages.

A few months ago, I made a prototype that turned the "bag of words" into
a boxed out vertical list floating at the left.  It worked fairly well
at all sorts of browser sizes and required zero Javascript.  (It will
work even better when all the modules have introductory text as
mentioned in another thread.</optimism>)

I wonder if I should resurrect that branch?

-Wyatt

Probably not. The consensus is to got the ddox way, and Walter and myself are on board with it. We're a bit concerned about switching to new tooling (dependencies, bus factor etc) but we think it's worth it.