On Wednesday, 25 September 2013 at 02:23:36 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
On Tuesday, 17 September 2013 at 16:34:01 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
I had some comments that nobody addressed. Mostly about firing several instances of the lexer with the same identifier pool.

Doing that would require making the identifier pool part of the public API, which is not something that I want to do at the moment. Let's wait until the allocators are figureod out first.

Yes, ideally as alias parameter. This is a show stopper for many usages.