On Monday, 30 September 2013 at 11:58:48 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
On Monday, 30 September 2013 at 11:20:23 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
Yeah. We need to choose:
1) Starting a new command while another is in flight is an error
  You need to close explicitly if the command isn't finished
2) If another command has been started, it's er error to continue iteration of a previous command.

I'm in favor of 1).

That's what .net does. Most of the time it indicates a resource leak.

Ok. I'll add the same semantics.

Yeah. BOOL is an alias for TINYINT(1). I think it's fair to always assume TINYINT(1) is bool. For other types I'm not quite sure though.. "SELECT 1" is a LONGLONG, but in D a literal is int unless specified otherwise. So there is a mismatch here.

int64 is the right type for a database integer, int32 is too small. After all, it's a database.

I'll just add a hack for TINYINT(1) -> bool and keep everything else MySQL specific.

Have to admit that int32 has been plenty for me in the past. Never worked on databases with > 200M rows.